NAHN National Membership Categories
• General* (previously Full and Associate): For any nurse licensed in the United States and its jurisdictions and who is interested in helping to solve the healthcare problems and support the healthcare needs of the Hispanic community.
• Affiliate: For non-nursing health care professionals interested in solving problems/needs of Hispanic/Latino/a nurses.
• International Associate: Licensed Hispanic/Latino(a) nurses licensed not residing in the US or its jurisdictions.
• Emeritus* (previously Retired): For Hispanic/Latino(a) US-licensed nurses 62 years or older who are not employed full-time in nursing.
• Student: For Hispanic/Latino(a) students enrolled in an RN, LPN/LVN program full time. Proof required: current transcript or letter from nursing program leading to licensure.
National Membership with Chapter Membership
National Membership only
$125 (One Year)
$225 (Two Year)
$100 (One Year)
$175 (Two Year)
Click Here to Register Online!