As a member of NAHN™, you have a voice in national issues impacting the health care of Hispanics. All members are eligible to participate in NAHN™ activities, to be candidates for NAHN™ elected positions, and participate in the election of NAHN™ board members. Benefits of membership include continuing education, professional networking, and leadership development.
Local chapters provide members with the opportunity to the address issues impacting health care of Hispanics at the local and state levels. Benefits of chapter membership include local continuing education, professional and social networking.
- Local awards and scholarships
- Regular meetings to discuss local community issues
- Chapter newsletter to keep up-to-date on local activities, events, and job opportunities
- Local and regional networking opportunities
- Chapter events including local conferences, leadership training and networking receptions
- Student nurse mentorship programs